- Access: One is named as the winner of the "Outstanding Security Solution" category in the IBM 2013 Beacon Awards. Beacon Awards recognize IBM Business Partners who have demonstrated business excellence in delivering IBM-based solutions resulting in client transformation and business growth, and winning the award marks a significant achievement for Pirean.
- Pirean Software’s Orchestrated Access Management solution - Access: One – achieves the IBM "Ready for Security Intelligence" validation. Awarded to Business Partners that develop innovative solutions, which extend the core value of the IBM Security Solutions portfolio, it aims to connect clients with leading Partners who have expanded their solutions to complement, enhance and integrate with IBM Security Technology.
- Pirean provide proud sponsorship of the IBM EMEA Tivoli & Security Technical Conference 2012. A three day conference held at the picturesque Royal Holloway, University of London, the event consisted of both deep technical sessions and real-world case studies that revealed how Tivoli and Security Systems solutions enable businesses to meet the newest IT challenges on the horizon.
- Pirean celebrates its tenth anniversary as a leading provider of Services and solutions for IT Service and Security Management built on IBM technologies.
- For the third year running, Pirean provides Premier Sponsorship of IBM's Pulse Comes To You (UK) event. Held in the heart of London's Financial District, Pirean showcased its innovative range of services and solutions to help businesses maximise their investment in IBM Security and Service Management products throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Pirean provides platinum sponsorship at IBM Pulse 2012 in Las Vegas. Our third consecutive year as a headline sponsor of the World's Premier Service Management Event, Pirean were on hand throughout the show to deliver unmissable presentations and demos addressing the IT Service and Security Management challenges organisations face today.
- Pirean’s pioneering service management solutions integration tool – SMBus – is selected as an IBM Beacon Awards Finalist, in the category of “Outstanding Integrated Service Management Solution”. The awards recognize IBM Business Partners who have raised the standard for delivering innovative solutions and exemplary client satisfaction.
- Pirean announces its continued status as the world’s most accredited IBM Tivoli Partner. Based on metrics published by IBM on the Tivoli Accredited Business Partner Finder Tool, Pirean have held the largest number of Accreditations (across A, AA and AAA for IBM Tivoli Software) for two consecutive years.
- Pirean provides Premier Sponsorship of IBM's Pulse Comes To You (UK) 2011 event in London's Financial District. With a host of IBM Executives and Industry Leaders in attendance, 'PCTY' 2011 showcases how to minimize cost, drive greater efficiencies and optimize the IT organization through IBM Tivoli Software solutions and services.
- Pirean sponsors the 'Anti-fraud/security strategy of the year' category at the 2011 Financial Sector Technology awards. Held in London on March 31st, the award recognizes the best internal or external anti-fraud/security strategy implemented by a financial services provider to protect the customer from phishing, ID theft or similarly fraudulent scams, or a financial institution from service attacks or money laundering.
- Platinum Sponsors, Pirean attend Pulse 2011 in Las vegas. Once more supported by a custom designed trade booth and video presentations, the team's activities throughout the event are also followed via Pirean's Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Pirean is announced as a finalist in both the Business Partner Innovation Award and the ISM Summit Cup at the 2011 IBM Tivoli Awards.
- Pirean is announced as the exclusive Platinum Sponsor of IBM Pulse in Las Vegas. Held at the MGM Grand Hotel from February 27th and March 2nd, Pulse showcases IBM and its partners commitment to transforming the way organisations design, deliver and manage business services to optimise the World's infrastructure. Pirean also sponsors two session tracks for 'Cloud and New Delivery Models For Innovation' and 'Managing Compliance and Audit Requirements for a Secure Organization'.
- Pirean announces its status as an official reseller of BigFix software solutions. BigFix software provides a single IT management platform that gives organizations visibility, control and automation across their computing endpoints to manage critical applications for systems lifecycle, vulnerability assessment, energy-efficient computing, and configuration and security compliance.
Pirean Software announces two breakthrough solutions for IBM Tivoli Identity Manager to help extend its reach across a host of Identity and Access Management and IT Service desk challenges:
- Pirean Risk Manager enables ITIM to help to deliver Segregation of Duties at the account attribute level, introduce Risk Assessments, and provide pro-active inline validation of compliance within the ITIM workflows.
- Pirean Service Desk Integration for IBM Tivoli Identity Manager extends ITIM by integrating it with Incident and Change Management solutions from IBM, BMC or HP to provision and update accounts, and to track changes made outside of change control.
- Pirean Software announces the release of new User Provisioning Adapters for Google Apps and Salesforce.com. Designed to provide centralised management for auditable and structured management of user accounts in cloud-based applications, the adapters extend the reach of Identity Management solutions (and the compliance reach of the organisation), beyond the data centre.
- Pirean supports Identity Management 2010, the UK's most prestigious event for Identity and Access Management, with Silver sponsorship.
- Pirean sponsors the 2010 Guide Share Europe Annual Conference. This year the mainframe-focused event also incorporates the Tivoli User Group and zLinux User Group.
- Pirean announces platinum sponsorship of the European Tivoli Technical Conference, an essential five day technical forum attended by several hundred technical specialists from across IBM, IBM business partners and customers in Dresden, Germany.
- Pirean launches Access:One at Info Security Europe to great customer interest and praise by Analysts. Providing a secure access management platform for Web applications. Access:One allows organisations to create a unified and policy driven access control framework for web applications that reside within the firewall, externally hosted and out in the cloud.
- Pirean CEO, Stuart Wilson features on the InfoBOOM! e-community Subject Matter Expert discussion slot. Stuart provides participants with the benefit of his extensive experience in the Regulatory and Compliance space dealing with Blue Chip clients, giving a first-hand view of the challenges and solutions in this space.
- Pirean is recognised as the most accredited IBM Tivoli Business Partner in the world. With a total of 17 A, AA and AAA accreditations, Pirean are clear front runners and the only Premier Business Partner with awards in both IT Service Management and Security.
- Diamond Sponsors, Pirean attends Pulse 2010 in Las vegas, where their presence is boosted by a custom designed trade booth and video presentations. To promote their activities at the event Pirean also launch Pireanlive.com a constantly updated journal intended to showcase Pirean's live events.
- Pirean receives the IBM Tivoli Business Partner Service Management Solution Award at Pulse 2010 for their work with a major UK Government Agency. The award is in recognition of the IBM Business Partner solution that uses Tivoli products to deliver smarter services and manage dynamic infrastructures for improved service, cost reduction and impermeable security management.
- Pirean announces Diamond Sponsorship of IBM Pulse 2010 in Las vegas. The premier level of partnership at the event, sponsorship gives Pirean the very highest profile across every aspect of the conference.
- Pirean debuts in 17th place on The Sunday Times Microsoft Tech Track 100 annual league table of Britain's fastest-growing private tech companies, the highest placing for any IT Services Company in 2009.
- Pirean makes its debut at The Equinix Silicon Cup, the largest sailing regatta for the IT industry and win both the Challenge and Division 2 trophies.
- Pirean opens it's first Scottish office in Edinburgh to provide a first point of contact for Scottish business and a local centre of excellence across the IBM Tivoli Software portfolio.
- Pirean's Compliance: One solution is announced as a finalist at the 2009 IBM Beacon Awards in the 'Outstanding Service Management Tivoli Solution' category.
- Pirean opens it's first international office with a US centre of operations in Boston, Mass. The Boston office provides a first step in establishing Pirean Inc, a US subsidiary company to support Pirean's growing presence in North America.
- Pirean launches 'The Strife Of Brian' mini-site, showcasing Pirean services and IBM Tivoli Software.
- Pirean.com is re-launched with a new design and additional sections.
- Pirean delivers another milestone achievement by retaining accreditation across Quality, Information Security and IT Service Management for a second successive year (BS7799 and BS 15000 have now been renamed ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 respectively).
- Pirean achieves accreditation for BS15000 IT Service Management, making it the first management consultancy accredited to ISO 9001, BS7799 and BS15000 Standards and the only management consultancy with recognised expertise in Quality Management, Information Security Management and IT Service Management.
- Pirean retains ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation.
- Pirean retains BS7799-2 Information Security Management accreditation.
- All Pirean Staff receive ITIL training and certification for best practice in IT service Management.
- Pirean relocates to a customised office space within the grounds of Fareham's Cams Hall Estate. The new offices are located within easy reach of major transportation links and provide space for project managers, consultants and developers to work together and with clients who should wish to work on the Pirean site. The office also has a dedicated training suite and conference room.
- Pirean achieves IBM Premier Business Partner status.
- Mike Cartwright joins Pirean’s Board of Directors with industry leading experience of solution design and delivery built on the IBM Tivoli software portfolio.
- Pirean retain ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation.
- Pirean retain BS7799-2 Information Security Management accreditation.
- Pirean launches Solution Assured to guarantee the delivery and ongoing support of all Pirean services.
- Pirean achieve ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation.
- Pirean achieve BS7799-2 Information Security Management accreditation.
- Pirean releases Policybase v1, a software solution designed to coordinate the distribution and control of corporate policy, standards compliance and best practice.
- Pirean becomes a member of IBM's Partnerworld programme for Independent Software Vendors (ISV).
- Pirean Limited is founded by Stuart Wilson and Neil Newman to deliver Systems, Service and Security Management solutions that focus on the unique business needs of every client.